Join the Godparent Program
The ongoing support of our regular donors, or Godparents, helps us to educate, empower, equip and support the families we serve to care for children from hard places.
Due to the fact that we charge no fees for our services and do not accept any state or federal funding, our funding source is limited. In order to continue providing no-fee services and support to the families we serve, we rely on the generous donations of church partners, event fund raisers, and our Godparents – those who commit to support the ministry on a monthly basis.
By supporting A Child’s Hope Spokane, Godparents are investing in the restoration of hope to waiting children.
Ways in which we educate, empower, equip and support ACHS families:
- Providing regular trainings on trauma-informed care and more to prepare families for the foster/adopt and adoption journey – open to the general public
- Stocking and maintaining the ACHS Family Closet where the families we serve can “shop” for items to prepare for foster care licensing
- Growing a support group for our families to build community, learn from and support one another
- Organizing meal trains when a family has a new placement of a child into their home, goes through a family crisis, or experiences a placement exit from their home
Godparent gifts can help provide the opportunity for deep healing and security for children from hard places while making a difference in the lives of children and families in our community.
Godparents not only enjoy the blessing of partnering with A Child’s Hope Spokane each month through a financial gift, but also receive the following benefits:
- Custom made ACHS T-shirt – (two color options)
- Monthly ministry report with your donation receipt
- Reduced cost tickets to the ACHS annual fall benefit concert
*Any new or increased recurring gift commitment will receive the benefits listed above.